The 3 Different Types of Marijuana Strains and How They Can Help You!
There are 3 different types of marijuana strains
Cannabis is a versatile plant that can be grown in a variety of different ways to produce a wide range of strains. These strains can vary in terms of their effects, flavours, and other characteristics, making them ideal for different purposes. In this article, we’ll take a look at the 3 types of marijuana strains, what makes them unique, and how they can help you:
Sativa strains are known for their uplifting and energizing effects, making them ideal for daytime use. They tend to have higher levels of THC than CBD, which means they can produce a cerebral and euphoric high. This type of marijuana strain is known for it’s distinctive flavours and aromas, which can range from citrusy and sweet to earthy and spicy.
Some of the most popular sativa strains include:
- Hawaiian: Hawaiian is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain that is largely beneficial for individuals who suffer from a variety of medical conditions, including depression, anxiety, stress and various other mood disorders.
- Malawi Gold: The Malawi Gold strain is a dear friend to every cannabis user. Known for its stimulating effects and mystical charm, these classic Sativa buds will have you feeling refreshed with a clear head and recharged with a burst of social energy.
- Green Crack: Despite its controversial name, Green Crack is a popular sativa strain known for its energizing effects. It’s great for people looking for a boost of energy and focus without feeling too jittery.
Indica strains are known for their relaxing and sedative effects, making them ideal for nighttime use. They tend to have higher levels of CBD than THC, which means they can produce a more physical and relaxing high. Indica strains are also known for their earthy and pungent flavours and aromas.
Some of the most popular indica strains include:
- Pink Diablo Kush: Pink Diablo Kush is a hybrid strain that stems from Pink Kush (indica-dominant hybrid) and Diablo (South African Sativa). Even in smaller doses PDK packs quite a punch and is quite effective in eliminating pain, promoting sleep, and regaining appetite by relaxing and de-stressing the body.
- Pure Kush: Clear your schedule because Pure Kush is one potent indica. A longtime favorite for pain relief, this strain will leave you feeling heavily sedated.
- Blueberry: A true A-List cannabis strain, Blueberry’s legendary status soared to new heights after claiming the High Times’ Cannabis Cup 2000 for Best indica. Many consumers utilize the effects of Blueberry to help contend with pain and stress, while connoisseurs and growers admire the strain for its colorful hues and high THC content.
Hybrid strains are created by crossbreeding sativa and indica strains to produce a combination of their effects. They can vary widely in terms of their THC and CBD levels, as well as their flavour and aroma profiles. Hybrid strains can be either sativa-dominant or indica-dominant, depending on the genetics of the parent strains.
Some of the most popular hybrid strains include:
- Venom OG: Also known as “Venom” and “Venom OG Kush,” this is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Poison OG and Rare Dankness #1. Venom OG has an aroma of skunk, pine, lemon, and diesel. This strain is recommended for nighttime use as its effects tend toward full-body relaxation, but it also provides some sensory elevation that is enjoyable for lazy activities.
- Oreo Cookies: Oreo Cookies is a potent hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Cookies and Cream with Secret Weapon. This strain produces a long-lasting and relaxing high. Consumers should take caution as the high potency of Oreo Cookies may be overwhelming to those new to cannabis.
- Cookies and Cream: You’ll find the Cookies and Cream high has a sweet long-lasting effect. You may experience a head lift that’s both euphoric and creative with a sense of energy.
There are many different strains of cannabis available, each with its own unique characteristics and effects. Whether you’re looking for a strain to help you relax and de-stress or one that can provide energy and creativity, it’s important to understand the 3 types of marijuana strains to find the perfect one for you!